2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be nice to have more quality in the 10 role, for every goal Dukes scores. he probably makes more moves break down with his lack of technical ability. Always a good box to box engine on him. Looking forward to see what Ndiaye can do.

Probably a controversial opinion this, but..

..I wouldn't mind selling him to Saudi if it meant it gave us some wiggleroom to get another midfielder in - or even offer Dele a 1+1 year deal.

..I wouldn't mind selling him to Saudi if it meant it gave us some wiggleroom to get another midfielder in - or even offer Dele a 1+1 year deal.

….so you’re suggesting we get rid of a player who has significantly contributed to our top flight survival over the past 2 seasons and replace him with a player who has contributed nothing, has hardly played football for 3 seasons and literally cost us £millions :lol:

Dele still doesn't appear to be fit so I don't know why we would be considering signing him. We haven't been able to see him play in pre season so I don't think it's likely at all.

….so you’re suggesting we get rid of a player who has significantly contributed to our top flight survival over the past 2 seasons and replace him with a player who has contributed nothing, has hardly played football for 3 seasons and literally cost us £millions :lol:
If the finances make sense, mate. If we got offered anywhere near £18m for Doucs then we'd be daft not to let him go regardless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back