Accounts out for 2010 - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
receivers1.jpg
By ricardobee at 2011-12-09[/IMG]

Were the rumoured takeover/investment talks all b*llox, or according to what kenwright says there, have they broken down.

I havnt kept up to date much with that in the last week or two.

From the Jagielka article today:

"Amid the protests from fans, chief executive Robert Elstone revealed "genuine conversations" had taken place about a potential takeover from interested parties.

But from the dozen initial approaches received, none has produced a sale. Some experts believe Goodison Park is part of the problem, with would-be buyers unwilling to invest in building a new stadium."

The status quo continues unsurprisingly.

So, net debt of £44.9m.

Yet due to player sales and the savings made on their wages, that should've decreased our debt by about £10m.

If we say; Yak £2m, Beckford £4m, Arteta £10m, Pienaar £2m. And we get £6m of that to spend.

That knocks roughly £12m off our debt surely? Meaning a net debt of £32.9m.

I'm sure it hasn't though.

So, net debt of £44.9m.

Yet due to player sales and the savings made on their wages, that should've decreased our debt by about £10m.

If we say; Yak £2m, Beckford £4m, Arteta £10m, Pienaar £2m. And we get £6m of that to spend.

That knocks roughly £12m off our debt surely? Meaning a net debt of £32.9m.

I'm sure it hasn't though.

Figures only include sales up to May.

if the net debt at the end of may 2011 was £44 million and we`ve sold Arteta Vaughan, Beckford and Yakubu for £18 million surely the debt is now £26 million we must be able to do some work in the next transfer window. ?

32m in player sales and the sale of bellfield.

Im sure that will be eaten up by other operating costs.

Sigh, what an utter shower of complete morons running our Club.

So glad they wont be getting any of my money ever again.

"Mr Kenwright said: “Once again, try as I might, I was unable to accomplish the task which has dominated my life for these past few years – finding the man, or the institution, with the finances to move us forward. Hopefully the day will come soon when I will happily – even enthusiastically – hand over control of our beloved Club to a substantially wealthy individual or well-funded investment group."

Mr Elstone added that the Goodison board do not feel it necessary to appoint a separate company to scour the world for investment on their behalf. He said: “We believe the approach we’re adopting, and we’ve considered this as a board, is the right way to do it for Everton Football Club. It’s the most effective way."

Even if you cant run a football club, at least try and be consistent in the lies you spout.

Well we haven't gone out of business have we lads.

So therefor i think its perfectly acceptable to say we are being well run.

Infact the board are doing such a good job i'm glad that none of the dozen interested parties have actually bought us.

I can't wait till January :(

"Mr Kenwright said: “Once again, try as I might, I was unable to accomplish the task which has dominated my life for these past few years – finding the man, or the institution, with the finances to move us forward. Hopefully the day will come soon when I will happily – even enthusiastically – hand over control of our beloved Club to a substantially wealthy individual or well-funded investment group."

Mr Elstone added that the Goodison board do not feel it necessary to appoint a separate company to scour the world for investment on their behalf. He said: “We believe the approach we’re adopting, and we’ve considered this as a board, is the right way to do it for Everton Football Club. It’s the most effective way."

Even if you cant run a football club, at least try and be consistent in the lies you spout.

Hahaha! Most effective. Evidently.

• Gate receipts and catering down by 9%
  • Weakest balance sheet ever - £33.6M (£28M last year)
  • Record operating loss of £13.8m excluding the one off sale of Bellefield for £8.4m

“Overall, these are solid numbers which point to a well-managed Club maintaining its position...we’re pleased with the results" - Robert Elstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.