Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Or wait till right opportunity

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't have friends who have access to recording devices, a rap music producing machine, a microphone and a very amusing sense of humour + very impressive skills in writing lyrics

Then hope that no one has iPod's, and that everyone you know doesn't get a copy of said song......

It's a very long story, which I won't bore you with any more! Ha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit: Sorry mate, if you were serious but made me howl. Is the song available for download?

I had a just sex relationship with a girl living four doors down a few years ago and it was great, neither party wanted more and we flew under the radar.

I'm currently seeing a different girl (I'm not involved with first girl any longer) who also lives in my street. I've fancied her for years and she's just split with her knob of an ex so after some textbook facebook stalking I swooped and we're having fun.

I'd always go for it. The mantra I always try to live by is that you don't regret trying and failing, it's when you didn't even have the balls to try.

You are such a sexual predator Frank. I agree though!!

Exclusive picture of Matts neighbour.

matsneighbourhaha.jpg

My neighbor was stalking me once, pretty scary stuff. Started off with parking near my house and the like then it escalated I even seen her googling me on her PC, I saw her do it through my telescope, well she was definitely googling something.

The smoke from her chimney, it signaled her dirty intent.

Had a mate crash over.....we'd had an immense drinking session the night before....

When he went to leave he opened the door walked out and I couldnt be bothered getting up to lock it....

Next thing I see this shadowy figure coming towards me.....

Looked up and she was stripping.....she was a masseuse and gave me a massage before we "made love".....

Saw her hanging around near my building a couple of times after that so invited her in and did the business......

Soon lost interest in her.....all seemed a bit weird.

True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back