Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Or wait till right opportunity

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a mate crash over.....we'd had an immense drinking session the night before....

When he went to leave he opened the door walked out and I couldnt be bothered getting up to lock it....

Next thing I see this shadowy figure coming towards me.....

Looked up and she was stripping.....she was a masseuse and gave me a massage before we "made love".....

Saw her hanging around near my building a couple of times after that so invited her in and did the business......

Soon lost interest in her.....all seemed a bit weird.

True story.

Hahaha. Zat lid I love you but you've made this up you little rapscallion.

Had a mate crash over.....we'd had
an immense drinking session the night before....

When he went to leave he opened the door walked out and I couldnt be bothered getting up to lock it....

Looked up and she was stripping.....she was a masseuse and gave me a massage before we "made love".....

Saw her hanging around near my building a couple of times after that so invited her in and did the business......

True story.

"made love"!?!? REALLY ?!?! when did i step into a mills &boon novel......smashed her all over FFS

Exclusive picture of Matts neighbour.

matsneighbourhaha.jpg

Is right!

Girl, thats lame as fook.

Just knock and ask if she wants a piece of pizza. Put a hole in the bottom of the Box an put your dick through it..!!!!

Bingo...

Oh my days, Sharpy you were defo the funniest man on here back when this was going on, post more and don't worry so much about Everton mate, miss your humour!

this was the best thread ever. had me in stitches. i had a vision of damo hiding below the kitchen sink, peeping over like a little perv.

Had a mate crash over.....we'd had an immense drinking session the night before....

True story.

you were pissed and your bessie mate gave you a nosh.....thats the true story.

he'll have been caught out by now, she will have spotted him 'rinsing his saucer' and called the filth.

"you see... it's hard officer and I have to agitate it to work up a froth, facht"

that line of defence will be repeated ad nauseam on the interview tapes and all the way through the Judicial process until the wig head at the top'o't'hill takes a sip of his drink just before summing up.

"is your's as hard as mine your honour ?" is heard from the dock and he's locked up for contempt, not contempt of court though, just for being a contemptuous chunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back