Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Or wait till right opportunity

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how would you introduce yourselves...

Knocking on her door might make her a tad uncomfortable? :dodgy:

So whats the options?

Voted no.

Why?

Cause if things don't work out, it's not like you (or she) are willing to move to avoid each other or the awkwardness. Lots of other options out there. Won't discourage you. Just not something I'd probably pursue.

dont become the neighbour she has to avoid lol

im going with polite smile and nod when your filling the kettle, build on it casually from there to hellos if you see her in the street, then club her over the head lol

Go round, shag her, if she looks anything but pleased shout SURPRISE! That way its surprise sex and not rape!
Honestly, get to know her. She might be a tit/taken/one of those HOMO-sexuals

Go round, shag her, if she looks anything but pleased shout SURPRISE! That way its surprise sex and not rape!
Honestly, get to know her. She might be a tit/taken/one of those HOMO-sexuals

Yes but Hayee. How do you "get to know her" ?

Explain please.

Voted no.

Why?

Cause if things don't work out, it's not like you (or she) are willing to move to avoid each other or the awkwardness. Lots of other options out there. Won't discourage you. Just not something I'd probably pursue.

Valid point worth considering..

*(whispers to Bill) not that it matters, the lad is scared of p!@#$

Stick your head out of the window and shout "will you go out with me"

Over and over again at least 17 times a day until she gets so fed up with you she says yes to shut you up.

Then on your first date tell her all about the new UEFA fair play financial regulations. Guaranteed she'll let you finger her under the table by the 47th time you tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back