Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Or wait till right opportunity

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
right do the build up to say hello in the street bit, then introduce yourself and ask if she is new to the area? tell her if she ever wants to go out for a beer she is more than welcome to go out with you and your friends if she wants to get to know some places to go out (with a group will make it a bit more casual)

Other way is to have a party and invite her!

Her place is at a right angle to mine. I don't see her in the street.....

In all seriousness though, you should probably go round to hers - avoiding meal times, everyone hates that interruption - and say you and a few friends are going for a drink at the local if she fancies it.

Get her hammered.

Profit.

It's probably better to get a conversation going with her, sooner rather than later, otherwise she will just start to think you are some weirdo, if everytime she comes into her kitchen - there you are, Michael Myers stylee.

Just do it, Damon. Life's to short to keep wondering 'what if....'

It's probably better to get a conversation going with her, sooner rather than later, otherwise she will just start to think you are some weirdo, if everytime she comes into her kitchen - there you are, Michael Myers stylee.

Well it's abit difficult for me not to be at my window. The sinks's there :lol:

Yeah I might try it...

I might put a note through askin if she fancies a coffee or something. Think that's best.

Rather than Sharpy's inventive idea of using a pizza box.

I like your positivity. Rather than these cynics on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back