• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Or wait till right opportunity

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1191806229nk37NB.jpg

MMMMMMMMMM that redhead in the little white number is so sexy.

00003248.jpg

I wish that perv would stop staring at me all the time!

Last edited:
Kimono is nice, that's a good one. My option would probably be go for a run, make sure you come back past her house and if she's nearby, fall over and feign injury. If she's not nearby, do another circuit and try again.

It's great that Matt Damon feels comfortable enough now to start a comedy thread in The Ale House, good to see.

Damon, if I were you, Id use my Jason Bourne spy skills to follow her to a grocery store or some public place where it would be common to run into soneone you know. Walk up to her and say, "Oi, you're the lass from next door. Wanna bum?"

Well, dont say that, but use your Damon charm and introduce yourself and make coversation.

Or pm chico. He has sound advice about this sh*t.

My neighbour. Don't know her name. Absolutely stunning. Red/brown hair. Professional. Attractive. Late 20's to 30 ish. White little numbers. Stunning.

I get to see her most days from my kitchen window as I wash up or cook.... (and her from hers). I wanna ask her out but don't know her name...

Anyway....

What should I do. Suggestions. What would you do in order to get her out?

Organise a BBQ (when the weathers better obviously) or some sort of gathering in which she can be invited to passively, enough of an opening to find her name anyway, and take it from there. She accepts, you got an in and a perfect excuse to talk to her being host. She doesnt, and at very least you now know her name, and she is aware of you.

I take it shes a new neighbour?

Besides, you shouldnt have to much of a problem... YOURE FRIGGING MATT DAMON...

Just make sure you dont invite Affleck to the BBQ, hell be right im there...

;-)

How come you all missed the obvious first question!

What football team do you support?

If its anyone other than Everton or she doesnt like football then she's a write off.

Suprised chico hasn't posted this yet:
fhl_new.GIF

Serously, good luck, make sure you "accidentally" bump into her soon, chat about anything, sow the seed mate!

maybe next time you catch her eye, don't look away quickly, give her a confident wave (while inwardly saying "alright love"), if she looks embarresed and looks away she's probably been having pervy thoughts about you. If she responds in a nice way, she's probably been having pervy thoughts about you.

"Cue" lift the big floppy dildo out of the sink and wave it excitedly at her.

Actually I was trying to be serious in the begining, wave, acknowledge that you've seen her,next time you see her in the street it will be easier to say hello, eg:

hi how are you?,
I'm fine thanks, how are you?,
not too bad, my name is Matt Damon,
what like the actor,
yeah, but I was called Matt before he was famous, to be honest I think he heard about me and changed his name by deed pole
haha
So Whats your name?
what do you want it to be?

"Cue" big floppy dildo

a lad i know had a simiar thing a while backwith a new nieghbour and what he did was cunningly brilliant he parked his car just too close to hers so as she couldnt get hers out!!!! forcing her to knock at his door (sort of like a fly to the spider) and ask him to move it with a couple of cheeky jokes and a bit of "oh am sorry i was only meaning to leave it there for a minute" routine the deal was eventually sealed shall we say

next time your hanging about your sink, and she appears just hold up a bottle of wine and point to it and ask if she wants some smile, and hope for a answer, if its no just do the dishes in the dark till your over it.What a world you must live in when a trip to the sink looking out of your window heart pounding with the hope of a chance encounter with a fellow dishwasher is all that you have to look forward to, have you tried going out to the laundrette, walking a dog, or checking out woman at asda doing shopping for one, you can even follow them around without them calling the police in ,and then theres always the girls on the till they cant run away when you look at them and have to talk to you,and at least your getting a little exercise while stalking

Last edited:

next time your hanging about your sink, and she appears just hold up a bottle of wine and point to it and ask if she wants some smile, and hope for a answer, if its no just do the dishes in the dark till your over it.What a world you must live in when a trip to the sink looking out of your window heart pounding with the hope of a chance encounter with a fellow dishwasher is all that you have to look forward to, have you tried going out to the laundrette, walking a dog, or checking out woman at asda doing shopping for one, you can even follow them around without them calling the police in there ,and there always the girls on the till they cant run away when you look at them and have to talk to you,and at least your getting a little exercise while stalking

Hahahah love this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back