Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Or wait till right opportunity

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a footnote, if the police come knocking at your door and get a hold of your phone you can simply advise that you were offering her emotional help and that you'd messed up by putting a space in the rapist. Then pretend you have some letters after your name and sh*t.

Tears laughing at your last two posts, its why im here not really for the everton banter.:lol::lol::lol:

Just let it happen dude. Smile a bit. Not too much or she'll think you're a simpleton. Let her know you're interested but don't overdo it. Once you get her into a conversation let your boyish charm take over and gradually sound her out to see if she laughs at your jokes. If she doesn't, call her a ted or a kopite

621FA19D.jpg

My neighbour. Don't know her name. Absolutely stunning. Red/brown hair. Professional. Attractive. Late 20's to 30 ish. White little numbers. Stunning.

I get to see her most days from my kitchen window as I wash up or cook.... (and her from hers). I wanna ask her out but don't know her name...

Anyway....

What should I do. Suggestions. What would you do in order to get her out?

[video=youtube;FvJIbvm596w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJIbvm596w[/video]

Last edited:

Speaking as an experienced don juan here (ha!), you'd need to find out a few things about her first, i.e. interests, friends, name, etc. You can't just try to connect with someone without some basic familiarity of what kind of creature they are.

Check if she has bluetooth on her phone by searching devices nearby. Once you find her then change the bluetooth name of your phone to The Rapist. Then send her some weird photos every couple of days for a month.

Set up and facilitate a local neighbourhood watch and put flyers in the local community's door. In your opening speech tell them about your enhanced hand combat fighting skills gained in Kosovo and administering vigilant justice there, particularly to rapists.

Get talking to her, take her home and finger her. Post photos on here.

Good luck mate.

Hahahaha

My neighbour. Don't know her name. Absolutely stunning. Red/brown hair. Professional. Attractive. Late 20's to 30 ish. White little numbers. Stunning.

I get to see her most days from my kitchen window as I wash up or cook.... (and her from hers). I wanna ask her out but don't know her name...

Anyway....

What should I do. Suggestions. What would you do in order to get her out?

You gotta go round, introduce yourself: ask to borrow an iPhone charger, or something. See how friendly she is, take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back