Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison is pointless 98% of the time. Just gets trotted out every week though because Dyche.

He did a good interception when Bournemouth were breaking from a corner.

That's what he's in the team for, work rate and tracking back and the chipping in with a goal or assist every 6-7 games.

Other side though you really need a Semenyo type who'll accelerate at full backs and take risks. Must sign one in the summer.

It's the exact same tactics we had when Fat Sam was here: Hooooooooof!

Yet he somehow manages to make his version of hoof ball look exceptionally more horrific.

I didn't even know that that was possible?!?

He did a good interception when Bournemouth were breaking from a corner.

That's what he's in the team for, work rate and tracking back and the chipping in with a goal or assist every 6-7 games.

Other side though you really need a Semenyo type who'll accelerate at full backs and take risks. Must sign one in the summer.
People saying this like other wingers with actual talent can’t break up play as well. You can work hard and still be effective going forward. Harrison is average at everything. That doesn’t cut it at the top level.

By hook or by crook we need a win.

I'm not even surprised by how bad we are, this football is some of the worst I've had the misfortune to witness. But someone on that pitch, needs to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and become a match winner.

We need wins.

Now.
It feels like the only guy who might even do that is Andre Gomes and he'll only get brought on when we're already behind.

Has the look of a game where we will be caught on the break. Dyche's narrow line and lack of use of the full backs makes us so boring to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back