Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CLEARLY Dyche does not have the ability to turn this around or he would have done that after 6 winless, or 8 winless. Maybe even 10 winless BUT 12, level with the worst.....

Nah Dyche needs to be volleyed down the road, never was good enough.

My only hope is we can get a proper manager with proper credentials, you can`t keep a manager that has and is failing because there is no one else out there because there is.

Criticise the manager all you like, he certainly has his flaws.
His love for certain inept players being number one for me.

The reality is that players win games, not the manager.

We're a very poor team without an ounce of attacking ability.
Worst in my lifetime.

That is the problem.
The manager picks the players and dictates that the wingers play as wingback to a central back 4... other managers don`t do that.

Dyche is a Dinosaur and has been out thought by every manager he comes up against now and he can`t change, he doesn`t have anything else!

Yeah, hate it for Seamus, because it wasn't completely his fault. You could see he expected Pickford to come for it, and well he should have, as it was about a yard in front of him. Then, when he realized that Pickford wasn't going to get it, he had to make a split-second play on the ball unprepared and it went wrong. Obviously, you'd hope for a better clearance from someone of his experience, but he shouldn't have been needing to make it in the first place.

So of course a tough way to lose, but it's not as if we deserved anything anyway. We only had the draw at that point because they literally gifted it to us with an equally bad howler from the keeper.

Not only did it not improve in 3 weeks, it actually got worse! Unbelievable, really. And I agree that the players look like they're starting to check out on him. You can clearly see they've been given no idea what to do when they get the ball at all. Just run around and try to hoof in a cross. That's it. 30 matches into the season, and that's it.

It's disheartening.
The club has to do something to change the trajectory, keeping the status quo keeps the same downward trajectory...

Yeah, hate it for Seamus, because it wasn't completely his fault. You could see he expected Pickford to come for it, and well he should have, as it was about a yard in front of him. Then, when he realized that Pickford wasn't going to get it, he had to make a split-second play on the ball unprepared and it went wrong. Obviously, you'd hope for a better clearance from someone of his experience, but he shouldn't have been needing to make it in the first place.

So of course a tough way to lose, but it's not as if we deserved anything anyway. We only had the draw at that point because they literally gifted it to us with an equally bad howler from the keeper.

Not only did it not improve in 3 weeks, it actually got worse! Unbelievable, really. And I agree that the players look like they're starting to check out on him. You can clearly see they've been given no idea what to do when they get the ball at all. Just run around and try to hoof in a cross. That's it. 30 matches into the season, and that's it.

It's disheartening.
Love it mate

You said it right

Hoff and hope, that’s only what we can do

Criticise the manager all you like, he certainly has his flaws.
His love for certain inept players being number one for me.

The reality is that players win games, not the manager.

We're a very poor team without an ounce of attacking ability.
Worst in my lifetime.

That is the problem.
That is also a big problem. A problem he seemingly won't admit to. If you continue to play players that are stinking the gaff out then it will show in the results

We are absolutely turgid to watch, the club is on such a poor state I can't even get excited about the new stadium. We just seem to be so poorly run all over the place. Something has to change soon!!!