Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGeady was very good, one of very few. People will change the game though and make out he was awful because he gave the ball away twice.
Exactly mate. A know nothing like Trevor Francis highlights that in commentary and some fall for it.

We need more inspirational players not less.

Looked good in the first half and scored a superb goal. He's dangerous when he's on the ball in advanced positions up the pitch but I've noticed that doesn't happen that much which is unfortunate. Not sure why that is? He looks a little isolated at times and for some reason goes missing quite a bit.

The second half he was like everyone else on the pitch - subpar. Gave the ball away twice needlessly and wasn't attacking as much.

There's still much more to come from him I feel. However far too many people get on his back after one slack pass or one unsuccessful dribble. I also echo what Davek says in that he should be given a game in behind Rom, he's creative and can play a boss through ball.

The more attacking options we have the better, I thought McGeady played well in spells and you could see that the Leicester fullback was worried when he had the ball.

Would have liked to have seen Atsu come on as well as Miralles to keep them guessing and for fresh legs but hey.

Also, his goal was a whopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back