Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
any official quotes from the club, martinez or mcgeady on this?

no?

thought so...

another day for the tabloids to fill in their back pages.

any official quotes from the club, martinez or mcgeady on this?

no?

thought so...

another day for the tabloids to fill in their back pages.

To be honest mate, it's pretty obvious were in for him. And looks likely will be some kind of confirmation tomorrow.

Now or summer is the question though, would have to imagine they would rather a small fee now than nothing in summer.

To be honest mate, it's pretty obvious were in for him. And looks likely will be some kind of confirmation tomorrow.

Now or summer is the question though, would have to imagine they would rather a small fee now than nothing in summer.

I dont think its obvious mate and untill I hear Bobby actually say we have an interest im gonna say its all bull.

Anyone who seen Greg O'Keefes take on it with the echo this morning might of liked the way he put it - Russian Clubs are tricky to deal with in Jan and would want a decent fee. It would be bad business to sign a player for a fee now, rather than get him for free in 6 months.

Also points out that Roberto feels he has enough cover on the wings for next 5 months with Deulofeu back at end of Jan. If he's heard that from the club then I can't see it any other way.

The money we could spend on him now could be spent on the Dundee lads instead? Makes much more sense for the club overall like.

Anyone who seen Greg O'Keefes take on it with the echo this morning might of liked the way he put it - Russian Clubs are tricky to deal with in Jan and would want a decent fee. It would be bad business to sign a player for a fee now, rather than get him for free in 6 months.

Also points out that Roberto feels he has enough cover on the wings for next 5 months with Deulofeu back at end of Jan. If he's heard that from the club then I can't see it any other way.

The money we could spend on him now could be spent on the Dundee lads instead? Makes much more sense for the club overall like.

I agree to a certain extent, a free makes more sense in some ways. Im looking forward to Del Boy cementing the wing for himself hopefully for rest of season once hes back.

But if we can get another couple of bodies in Jan to contribute and give options from the bench, sometimes that is more valuable for the seasons aspirations than waiting to save a million or 2.

But it would be silly to suggest our interest is bull when O'Keefe and 20 other journos keep reporting it.

I agree to a certain extent, a free makes more sense in some ways. Im looking forward to Del Boy cementing the wing for himself hopefully for rest of season once hes back.

But if we can get another couple of bodies in Jan to contribute and give options from the bench, sometimes that is more valuable for the seasons aspirations than waiting to save a million or 2.

But it would be silly to suggest our interest is bull when O'Keefe and 20 other journos keep reporting it.

Would much prefer that myself, to get people in now and build an even deeper squad. Can't see anything more than a John Stones type buy this window. Like the Dundee lads or something we haven't even seen yet you know? Other than that... foreign loans.

The manager has always pointed out aswell how much he dislikes the jan window, the inflation of players prices etc. Anything we hear coming in this window is bull to me mate... media would expect us to sell the felli money ASAP but Roberto won't do whats expected of him will he? (y) Gotta love the guy for that too, took away the clubs transfer predictability too.. No pressure to panic buy till summer so why stress

would be odd to loan him when he has only 6months left and it'd take a space for a cm or striker. If we get him it'll either be pre-contract or it'll be signing for a low fee.

I remember at Celtic he had great pace and could beat a man bu his final ball was poor, no seen anything of him since in Russia. In Bobby we trust

would be odd to loan him when he has only 6months left and it'd take a space for a cm or striker. If we get him it'll either be pre-contract or it'll be signing for a low fee.

if they dont want to play him and no-one else wants to buy him, they would be paying his wages for nothing...

see barry, gareth

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF HE HAS PACE OR NOT?!?!?!

Jim. ‏@AgentJim_ 26m
In other news, Everton have completed the signing of Aiden Mcgeady from Spartak Moscow. An announcement should be made soon. #Efc

Knows his stuff this guy. He is a legit football agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back