Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand some of the comments in here saying they don't him, he is gash etc.....

The lad is clearly a threat and is the type of player that can win you a game. He is VERY much another attacking option and seems perfect for the way we set up these days. We need competition for places at this club that can only benefit us all. Wasn't too long ago we were all crying out for attacking talent...... at a decent age, european experience and has sampled the difficulties that come with playing football in another country. take a look at the cost of the lad ? christ !

Not understanding some of the few on here. What do we want ?

well if our opinion of him is that we dont rate him then why would we say otherwise..............I dont think the value of the deal should be taken into consideration either, he's either good enough to come here or he's not, I dont think he is

Who's siding with either Spartak wanting more than we will pay now in this window or its Everton wanting to have a different payment structure which means that it'll go through on the last day of the window?

Who's siding with either Spartak wanting more than we will pay now in this window or its Everton wanting to have a different payment structure which means that it'll go through on the last day of the window?

Hopefully that was moyes and these sort of things are in the past!!

haha lads? Songs and Nicknames for a player we arent even sure has signed is a bit premature (don't take that word personally some of you)

wouldn't it be brilliant if we signed a decent player and this was just a smokescreen, sadly I think it will be mcgeady though

Maybe, now this is where it gets complicated, maybe Bobby has a quiet word in his ear and says "dribble towards the goal lad, dribble towards the goal", and then his whole career changes........

This is why we needed to keep Neville, to make sure that the players know what not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back