Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't it be brilliant if we signed a decent player and this was just a smokescreen, sadly I think it will be mcgeady though

I think there's a chance of this. I think Roberto has some loans in his pockets, honestly. I think he'll look for 1-2 loans and one permanent or pre-contract agreement.

People at the club have said that he has signed a pre-contract agreement, still trying to find out whether that will mean he will join on loan or he will arrive in the summer instead.

I think Geads will prove himself a top, top player soon enough. The shouts of GEADO, GEADO, GEADO will reign down from the Gwladys in adoration of our Scots-Irish maestro.

Moysey you can fall apart
Rooney, Arteta break my heart
Oh, Jelavic doesn't even start
IT'S MCGEADY IM IN LOVE

That's brilliant lad. if there was more about the current team it could really take off.
I'm struggling, but something like the below (but way better) would be boss.

Baines' free kicks are a work of art
Seamus always plays his part
Barkley, how you stole my heart
IT'S MCGEADY IM IN LOVE

“We are very close to a deal with Aiden for the summer, that is true. You know I like him as a player,” explained Martinez, who tried to sign McGeady when he was Wigan boss. “But as things stand now I don’t think we will be able to do anything for January because there are too many difficulties. Many things can happen in the window, but right now it would be difficult.”

The Mirror quoting Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back