Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i have seen the lad play a whole lot of times mate, thats how i can say he will not improve the starting team, nowt really baffling by that imo, fact is i could tell ya that signing georgie samaras or taking phil neville ouit of retirement would equally not improve the team or is that baffling too?

This thread is all about possible signings and giving informed opinions on them mate, fact is IF he does sign i'll get behind the lad and pray to god that i get vaulted as he plays like the next kanchelskis, until then though i will say exactly the fact i think he's not gonna be a good signing
But competition for places from his level of ability WILL improve the team though !!

How can you not see that.

But competition for places from his level of ability WILL improve the team though !!

How can you not see that.

Is he a better option than Naismith, then yeah probably is especially if chasing a game, just like to see if we bring in a winger it being an imporvement over whats currently their mate, as pinnear isnt getting any younger and is probably the weakest of the attacking 4 players week in week out

and one thing that worries me is i harbor serious doubts he will be on like 20k a week and will take wages that we cant really spare if we are gonna go for someone to improve the first team

Posted shedloads in their mate lol, probably too much like, but off the top of my head the players i rate and like compared to who are more realistic is the big one.

De Bruyne, benteke, Lukaku perm - all likely unrealistic due to the fact were broke like unless baines went in which case de bruyne - benteke are prob affordable just about

Nahtko (free), Guidetti, Defour, all realistic targets if say we have 6-8 m to spend this summer

mentioned the belgium lad in the summer that we got linked with Batsuya or whatever his name is but was a total punt as never seen the lad play just going off a few people i know who rated him

Know people who regulary watch porto as well who all rate fernando very highly but honestly i havnt seen him more than the odd european game and clips here and their
Yeah fair enough..... its a decent list.

Guidetti though ? Not for me

Yeah fair enough..... its a decent list.

Guidetti though ? Not for me

Guidetti is a punt on a young player with a huge huge potential mate, and the illness he had has probably lowered his asking price to a level we could afford, a risk though obviously as any kind of those viral things can wreck a career, guess a loan to buy next year would be a good way to evaluate him though

McGeady is a different option.

That alone will be good for the team.

Just imagine 0-0 going into the last 15 mins. We bring on Aiden & Gerard.....look at the pace that offers us. Full backs will crap themselves.

Just imagine 0-0 going into the last 15 mins. We bring on Aiden & Gerard.....look at the pace that offers us. Full backs will crap themselves.

People are saying McGeady next season is the replacement for gerard mate.

Delboy will be a good option if we are chasing game. The difference between the 2 is, Del will dribble towards the goal, while McGready will dribble towards the corner flag.... then what?

Delboy will be a good option if we are chasing game. The difference between the 2 is, Del will dribble towards the goal, while McGready will dribble towards the corner flag.... then what?

Maybe, now this is where it gets complicated, maybe Bobby has a quiet word in his ear and says "dribble towards the goal lad, dribble towards the goal", and then his whole career changes........

He t*ats the ball at the corner flag, it pings towards the area and gently floats over Boaz Myhill's head and clinches us the title at the KC stadium on the very last day of a momentous double winning season for Everton FC.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back