2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a clown.

Should be on the training ground learning how to put in a decent cross not arsing around on youtube.
It’s not my thing either but they are allowed to have a life outside of footie yano? Who are any of us to judge the lad for the interests he takes. And why would anyone care, it has absolutely no impact on what he does off the pitch

It’s not my thing either but they are allowed to have a life outside of footie yano? Who are any of us to judge the lad for the interests he takes. And why would anyone care, it has absolutely no impact on what he does off the pitch
People genuinely think unless a footballer is consistently at a world class level he should do nothing but train to be better at football. It's a bit odd.

Unless you're joking... what's your opinion on Rashford getting involved in politics? Also not allowed ? :)

Blokes earning a kings ransom weekly whilst performing poorly in his high profile job yet he's flaunting his wealth on social media at a time us plebs are working our socks off for a pittance.

I had the same issue with Davies - arsing around playing fancy dress whilst doing nothing on the pitch. No coincidence since he's sacked off the catwalk he's actually looking a better player on the pitch in recent weeks - who would have thought putting more hours in the gym / on the training ground makes you a better player.

Not arsed in the slightest. Until i see him not arsed on the pitch. Has turned up about 5 times in his 18 months here. Its a different game now though. He doesnt have to put a regular shift in. He can coast for another 3 years here. Which he will. He aint getting paid anywhere else what he's getting from Everton. Doesnt he just know it aswell.
Stuck with him.

Blokes earning a kings ransom weekly whilst performing poorly in his high profile job yet he's flaunting his wealth on social media at a time us plebs are working our socks off for a pittance.

I had the same issue with Davies - arsing around playing fancy dress whilst doing nothing on the pitch. No coincidence since he's sacked off the catwalk he's actually looking a better player on the pitch in recent weeks - who would have thought putting more hours in the gym / on the training ground makes you a better player.

Are you actually the guy from your avatar?

I could watch that video all the way through, took me quicker than a second until I cringed at that.(n) Why can’t he be like Ben foster, the cycling GK, much better YouTube channel for a footballer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back