2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't have a life and must be on the training pitch 24/7 brigade are out again.

looks like. and of course all of them are perfect in their jobs/ careers. and if not, just working on it 24/7. o crap, i can't be on GoT now because i should be reading and training myself more for my job. bye

I just think some time on the bench to refocus and take the pressure off will do Richarlison some good.
But ancelotti is playing a counter attacking style especially in the away games. And we have Liverpool, Chelsea amd city at home coming up. And we don’t have a lot of pace, so Richarlison is a must.

I thought he looked a bit better v Leeds and made some good runs, but obviously it still seems his confidence is off. Abs v Utd he did make some great runs, but wasn’t found

Blokes earning a kings ransom weekly whilst performing poorly in his high profile job yet he's flaunting his wealth on social media at a time us plebs are working our socks off for a pittance.

I had the same issue with Davies - arsing around playing fancy dress whilst doing nothing on the pitch. No coincidence since he's sacked off the catwalk he's actually looking a better player on the pitch in recent weeks - who would have thought putting more hours in the gym / on the training ground makes you a better player.

I also agree with the stance that while Tom Davies is not on Holiday in New York with DCL, he is looking better at playing football. It cant be a coincidence.

I like many others on here also have a huge issue with Iwobi filming himself cooking dinner. Firstly, why is he cooking? he should be in his garden training while a skilled nutritionist cooks his meals. Secondly, why does he feel that showing off quality ingredients within his dinners brings him any closer to the fan on the terrace.

Dis. Gus. Ting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back