2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want everyone to know I did not spend $25 to watch Nigeria v Ecuador on PPV. But if he's actually playing well as a CM in a 4-4-2 he's officially our best midfielder. I don't care that it's a pointless friendly @jazzy was vaulting people because Zinchenko played well against Scotland and Ecuador is well better.

I just want everyone to know I did not spend $25 to watch Nigeria v Ecuador on PPV. But if he's actually playing well as a CM in a 4-4-2 he's officially our best midfielder. I don't care that it's a pointless friendly @jazzy was vaulting people because Zinchenko played well against Scotland and Ecuador is well better.
You have no idea how he played fam.

Doucs has performed vastly better overall than 1 good game Iwobi.
Look the way I view midfield play Doucoure has never played well. Not saying every game has been bad but any stretch of like five games has utter crap in it. I'd happily live with Iwobi's bonehead mistakes in exchange for sending Doucoure to Amiens and never seeing him again.

Yeah most people disagree with that but whatever.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Doucoure with a pass percentage completion over 5%

Weirdly both have the same pass percentage spud.
Look the way I view midfield play Doucoure has never played well. Not saying every game has been bad but any stretch of like five games has utter crap in it. I'd happily live with Iwobi's bonehead mistakes in exchange for sending Doucoure to Amiens and never seeing him again.

Yeah most people disagree with that but whatever.
How about we send them both to Amiens?

I'm fine with it honestly but I imagine both will be here next year.

I'm starting an official campaign to make Doucoure a RWB
If your boy can add to his running he could be an asset.

But along with Gordon, both were all bark no bite last season.

Ive seen nothing to suggest either will find the teeth, but we can certainly hope.

If your boy can add to his running he could be an asset.

But along with Gordon, both were all bark no bite last season.

Ive seen nothing to suggest either will find the teeth, but we can certainly hope.
People looking for Iwobi to score goals are mistaken about what he brings.

Gordon it is fair. Iwobi is like a Kovacic when given the right role.

It says his weakness is passing on that link lol ?
No idea Spud, I dont make the stats.

passs.jpg

People looking for Iwobi to score goals are mistaken about what he brings.

Gordon it is fair. Iwobi is like a Kovacic when given the right role.
I thought he was meant to bring creativity?

I get it, he was played at Wingback, so im not expecting him to score many, but I am expecting, well, something.

Status
Not open for further replies.