2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Iwobi will do well next season is if Lampard acts as his cheerleader and the crowd follows.

Total confidence player without any consistent end product.

Kind of feel if hes dropped at all he'll fall apart again

The only way Iwobi will do well next season is if Lampard acts as his cheerleader and the crowd follows.

Total confidence player without any consistent end product.

Kind of feel if hes dropped at all he'll fall apart again
So your saying it was the fault of the fans he was bad?

Can't believe people are still give this guy [Poor language removed]. I was one of the people unimpressed until he started playing under lampard, even tarnishing him with the worst ever signing title, his turn in form without a doubt made a massive contribution to our survival.
Yeah but look who some of them are, I can believe it

He will succeed.

I’ve always backed him and always thought he was potentially a very, very good player, it was clear he has all the attributes to do well but I still reckon there so much more to come from him.

I genuinely think he could really become top drawer and lift his game on another level from what he’s shown recently.

Hopefully he’s given a run in centre midfield as I think we’ve got a top class player on our hands.

Why are you persisting with this nonsense about Iwobi? He started badly but then was one of our top three players, there is no shame with admitting it.

So your saying it was the fault of the fans he was bad?
Hes a confidence player, literally said he was suffering until the fans started cheering him and he found the belief.

Amazed you didnt know that.

He will succeed.

I’ve always backed him and always thought he was potentially a very, very good player, it was clear he has all the attributes to do well but I still reckon there so much more to come from him.

I genuinely think he could really become top drawer and lift his game on another level from what he’s shown recently.

Hopefully he’s given a run in centre midfield as I think we’ve got a top class player on our hands.

Why do you think hes only had half a dozen games where hes had a positive impact?

Last season alone he turned into the duracell bunny for 6 or 7 of them...whats pointing to improvements or consistency?

Still feel he's not good enough and too mentally fragile. Hope he continues his upward trajectory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.