2021/22 Alex Iwobi

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah but that is kind of my point, with the disorganized mess we had under previous managers we were lucky to get that, but 6/10 is the minimum we are seeing now, so its progress.
He is giving us 100% of what he has, which us all you can ask of any professional, for example better to have 6 from 10 by Iwobi then 0 out of 10 from James who cant be bothered.

He certainly gave us 100% of pure crapness tonight.

AussieToffee11

Player Valuation: £8m
For some reason, I can keep thinking that he might turn into something, but his first five minutes was one of the worst I have seen. He gave it away at least 5-6 times.

Annoyingly, he generally is central to many of our chance creating moves. When he gets it right he is effective, but the gap between his best and worst, and the inconsistency of that, is crazy.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
For some reason, I can keep thinking that he might turn into something, but his first five minutes was one of the worst I have seen. He gave it away at least 5-6 times.

Annoyingly, he generally is central to many of our chance creating moves. When he gets it right he is effective, but the gap between his best and worst, and the inconsistency of that, is crazy.
This is why for the time being he's so important though. You can probably have a decent enough attacking side without him if everyone is healthy but lose one and we need him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks