2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think we should be giving any players new contracts with Franks job in the balance.
We the Fans see managers off for bad runs, dire performances.
Well, if we get beat at home to Wolves, hammered at City, beat at home again where is Frank.
A new manager might not fancy Iwobi, based on goals got, many elements that are poor.
Just think the club should pause on contracts, shipping players out.

I want us to collect 6/7, even 9points and Frank to stay.

But football says , results !!!

If he loses three or gets 1or 2points we are bottom.What next???

Dont think we should be giving any players new contracts with Franks job in the balance.
We the Fans see managers off for bad runs, dire performances.
Well, if we get beat at home to Wolves, hammered at City, beat at home again where is Frank.
A new manager might not fancy Iwobi, based on goals got, many elements that are poor.
Just think the club should pause on contracts, shipping players out.

I want us to collect 6/7, even 9points and Frank to stay.

But football says , results !!!

If he loses three or gets 1or 2points we are bottom.What next???
Retaining a player we paid 34m for will be a business decision and not something Frank Lampard will have much say on.

Retaining a player we paid 34m for will be a business decision and not something Frank Lampard will have much say on.
Yes understand that.But the businessmen dont pick the teams, give out the minutes.
So he could warm the bench for three years at £100k.
Its the problem with seperating a manager ftom the buying.
Tosun an example, Mina a good egg warrior.Due diligence on how many injuries , history.Moise Kean.
As a club we have had to many injuries, why???

Its tricky

He doesn’t get a 100k a week contract anywhere else other than Everton. He’s improved from his very low standards, but he’s a downgrade from Sigurdsson, who wasn’t exactly Peter Beardsley himself. If Everton are to improve, we will need better than Iwobi.
£100k per week x 4 years = £21m. He will have zero problem picking that up as a free agent. We paid £20m just to sign McNeil.
Even £40k pw wages turns that into a £30m+ outlay.

Yes understand that.But the businessmen dont pick the teams, give out the minutes.
So he could warm the bench for three years at £100k.
Its the problem with seperating a manager ftom the buying.
Tosun an example, Mina a good egg warrior.Due diligence on how many injuries , history.Moise Kean.
As a club we have had to many injuries, why???

Its tricky
I wouldnt give him a new contract, I would sell him to Forest in Jan.

Difficult one, he runs around like a man pocessed .
But give me Christian Eriksson every day, James.
But its down to.the manager and i dont know who will be ours on the 4Jan

Remember Holgate and Keane given new contracts because they hit a purple patch?, at least this deal only 3.5 years, hope some relegation clause in as if the remote possibly of relegation that sort of wage in Championship would be disastrous

Status
Not open for further replies.