Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done OK to be fair...would like to see a bit more, but improvement on the wolves game so far. Shame their goal is coming from him losing the ball but at least he is trying to take on his man.

Well he saved us last season and we are still here, so it clearly wasnt game over
It soon will be...

If Iwobi has made 100 appearances for us, and we paid him by performance, he'd probably be homeless now.

That's how much of a waste of money he has been. A few good months this year don't change that, sadly.

It soon will be...

If Iwobi has made 100 appearances for us, and we paid him by performance, he'd probably be homeless now.

That's how much of a waste of money he has been. A few good months this year don't change that, sadly.
Weird thing is he is a good example of what a terrible owner Farhad is, he is one of the players bought buy him to move money around, as one of the people who dosent rate Kenwright dont forget this

Weird thing is he is a good example of what a terrible owner Farhad is, he is one of the players bought buy him to move money around, as one of the people who dosent rate Kenwright dont forget this
And yet, it was Kenwright who bequeathed us Farhad.

No matter which way you slice it, all roads point inexorably to Kenwright when searching for the roots of our ills.

And yet, it was Kenwright who bequeathed us Farhad.

No matter which way you slice it, all roads point inexorably to Kenwright when searching for the roots of our ills.
Pleaes link me to your posts when Farhad arrived saying that you didnt like the decision to sell to him, if Kenwright did anything wrong at the time buy selling to him you will be able to show me your objection.

Please learn to spell.
Thanks for proving my point, you can't, like all the idiots who persist with ill informed nonsense, soon as I put you in your place immaturity is all you have left.

I run rings around you on this stuff because i know what im talking about

Thanks for proving my point, you can't, like all the idiots who persist with ill informed nonsense, soon as I put you in your place immaturity is all you have left.

I run rings around you on this stuff because i know what im talking about
It would be difficult to point you to my posts then...considering I wasn't an active member until much later. But hey, if you want to think I've been schooled by a semi-literate imbecile, I have no wish to disabuse you of that notion.

The reality is your hero Kenwright has his fingers all over the decline of this once-great club. If you want to criticise Moshiri, you must also accept that there would be no Moshiri without the man who sold the club to our Iranian overlord. For what it's worth, Farhad's biggest issue has not been any lack of largesse - it is not replacing the venal liar when he took over.

It would be difficult to point you to my posts then...considering I wasn't an active member until much later. But hey, if you want to think I've been schooled by a semi-literate imbecile, I have no wish to disabuse you of that notion.

The reality is your hero Kenwright has his fingers all over the decline of this once-great club. If you want to criticise Moshiri, you must also accept that there would be no Moshiri without the man who sold the club to our Iranian overlord. For what it's worth, Farhad's biggest issue has not been any lack of largesse - it is not replacing the venal liar when he took over.
You joined in June 2016, I absolutely own you, that aside, yes i do wish he had never of sold to him, it was a terrible error, however what happens in the Farhad era is on Farhad, just like Bills time was on him.
Its a shame Bill didn't hang on, we we're safe under him, times we're good

You joined in June 2016, I absolutely own you, that aside, yes i do wish he had never of sold to him, it was a terrible error, however what happens in the Farhad era is on Farhad, just like Bills time was on him.
Its a shame Bill didn't hang on, we we're safe under him, times we're good
Which part of the term "active poster" do you not understand, Einstein?

To be fair, it's rather comforting to finally encounter the level of mental function of the average Bill Kenwright fan. It explains everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back