Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Iwobi has now downed tools, he was one of the bright ones, we are sinking very quick. But unbelievably our league position isn’t terrible yet, much like last year other teams are helping us. But that won’t last we need a fix quick.

Lampard must be concentrating elsewhere and his cockney confidence has worn off, that or he realises carrying the club solo is a recipe for retirement before 30 and sees his contract ticking... Wont fancy battling the bear-trap tacklets in the championship. bottles gone.

Gone backwards again. Disappointing relapse, or perhaps it was just a purple patch.

He was at his best when he was let off the leash and was pushing hard in the press. Either Frank has instructed him to pull back or he has given up. Nonetheless, a development that I was hoping wouldn't occur.

I'd be careful committing to a new deal with a new manager likely to come in. Wait it out until the end of the season. If he goes, so be it - plenty of his types out there...

He's got plenty of love over last six months but penalty aside I thought he played the whole match in a very half paced way. Taking endless time on the ball, losing pretty much every 50/50 etc.

Compared to previous editions at CAM he simply just dosen't score or assist anywhere near enough.

He was very bad today.
Sick of the stupid argument about where he plays.

Yes, he's better left side of midfield. But, he went over there a few times today and overhit simple passes and took sloppy touches. WHere you play on the pitch shouldn't mean you do simple things badly.

At least he kept working and won the pen. He's not the problem of course but his purple patch is over. Have to get it back if we want to stay up because he's the only remotely creative player we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back