Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
this place will make you pull your hair out sometimes. starting the season he was one of the best midfielders in the whole league and was receiving nearly every man of the match. and now he gets hurt and he wasnt good enough anyways. yes we're terrible but lets get a grip. we will be worse off without him
But the haters will say that we’ll be better off without him… which means Tom Davies. I wonder what they say about him in his own thread?

Back after our break for the cup is the chat
Yeah club have confirmed 3 weeks.

We only have two games in that time - of course they're the absolutely massive ones.

Issue is though the club will probably use this as an excuse to not go and get a playmaker, which we still absolutely neeed.

His performances have tailed off a bit, but still one of our best players.

3 weeks for him, his excellent news although I’m filled with dread at what comes in to replace him for two huge games against Southampton and West Ham.

He really made a meal of that if it’s a 3 week injury.
He was running at pace and got tackled at pace. His ankle went under him and he'll have damaged the ligament. It will have absolutely killed.

But fortunately it appears it wasn't a tear.

I know because I did a similar thing about 6 years ago. It was horrible. My ankle swelled to the size of a cricket ball and I couldn't walk for over a week.

But about a week or so after that I was back running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back