Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested to see how a confident Alex Iwobi plays in a team who are competant. He's shining out as one of the better performances beacuse his confidence has raised massively and the rest of the team have been generally woeful.

He's created a lot but had nobody finish chances. Will be a big miss for us considering how little we have in creativity.

So has he lately aswell.
I think he flatters to deceive.
Not a fan sorry.

So has he lately aswell.
I think he flatters to deceive.
Not a fan sorry.

I think he looks better because of how poor others have been, however he has created chances as per that other 14 table.

I think when hes confident he's a useful player, perhaps hes lost some of that confidence in recent weeks.

Would be interesting to see. In specific games with Onana holding, he could be a useful CM with another CM who more of a technical creator.

Speedy recovery as always to any of our players who get injured, but he's really not a good player. The problem of course that the backup we have, despite Iwobi himself barely being an average Premier League player, is substantially worse with means his injury will hit us hard.

Coleman and Davies as regulars in our relegation fight then.

He’s not the best player but he’s one of our best. He’s not relegation standard or worse like most of our lot so he will be missed - especially his energy and forward thinking attitude with the ball.

He’s probably mid table quality which a few short years ago wasn’t good enough under Ancelotti because we were looking up but sadly makes him one of our best now.

this place will make you pull your hair out sometimes. starting the season he was one of the best midfielders in the whole league and was receiving nearly every man of the match. and now he gets hurt and he wasnt good enough anyways. yes we're terrible but lets get a grip. we will be worse off without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back