Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been absolutely piss poor let's get that straight. Not switched on when it matters, 1 goal, couple of assists.

It's simply not good enough for players on 50+k a week wanting new 100k contracts.

Not surprised to see his contract, Gordon's and Pickfords probably get lobbed in the bin because there isn't one Everton player good enough for that type of money.

I'm convinced this is the only club in the entire world that can't understand what this player can and cannot do. He'd be an idiot to sign a new deal. Go to Italy and have a great time like a lot of other solid but turnover prone midfielders have.

‘Best player today’? I’m sorry, but you don’t know what you’re talking about. I was at the match, he was simply awful.

That's problem with Iwobi playing at his best is not good enough for this standard of football but it is for Everton It's odd how he has managed to reset his reputation between August to November after having two season of abstract at times disinterested performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back