2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think he's got a brilliant football brain or technique.
This is meant as a compliment but he's from the futsal style, street games isn't he.

Exceptionally quick and skillful but for me has large deficiencies which I think are the fundamentals of being a good footballer.

Id say he wouldn't get anywhere near a top 8 team tbh so for him to be seen as one of our better players is a shocking state of affairs.

Who provided the ball for the goal…..

Thanks mate.

I just felt in that last 15 minutes, get the ball to Iwobi, he would look after it and make the right decision. It's also interesting that when he gets in possession we often end up with a chance to score.

I've always felt good players look better when the game gets stretched. Hes one of them for me.

I'm surprised at the criticism, thought he was good today. I hope we csn get him signed down to a deal. We have put up with inconsistent performances, and it's good to be getting a pay off now.
I really hope your wrong about getting him signed down to a deal to stay with us, he does my head in, looking forward to getting shut of him.

I just don't think he's got a brilliant football brain or technique.
This is meant as a compliment but he's from the futsal style, street games isn't he.

Exceptionally quick and skillful but for me has large deficiencies which I think are the fundamentals of being a good footballer.

Id say he wouldn't get anywhere near a top 8 team tbh so for him to be seen as one of our better players is a shocking state of affairs.
His technique is pretty poor. He's a smart player though.

He's honestly not quick at all.

Thanks mate.

I just felt in that last 15 minutes, get the ball to Iwobi, he would look after it and make the right decision. It's also interesting that when he gets in possession we often end up with a chance to score.

I've always felt good players look better when the game gets stretched. Hes one of them for me.

I'm surprised at the criticism, thought he was good today. I hope we csn get him signed down to a deal. We have put up with inconsistent performances, and it's good to be getting a pay off now.

Also hope we get him "signed down to a deal"...

...but with another club in the summer.

He's a very hard watch.

Very difficult to see too many sides he gets in within our league.

Couldnt put a value on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back