Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Iwobi is your best player you know you’re in trouble.

Hes not even been much improved, hes been incredible, yesterday was the best ive seen him on and off the ball, if he keeps that up other clubs will come in for him.

Ive honestly never seen anything quite like it, he was our worst (and i called him it) ever signing half way through last year.

Hes looking every inch a 30 mill pound footballer at the moment.

If Onana playerd like Iwobi yesterday we'd be raving.

Credit to Lampard for getting it out of him.

It's strange how certain managers change players, Lampard certainly seem to have transformed Iwobi just as Ancelotti changed Calvert Lewin.
Still needs to assist and score more.
Do you want him to get on the end of his own passes? ? we don’t look like scoring I’d like to see the whole squad getting assists that means we’re scoring goals.

That bit where he ran half the pitch chasing down an attacker, won the ball of him and then won a free kick was ace. He's doing a bit of everything at the moment which is a massive ask of a player when they're in a midfield 2. There were a couple through balls (which he's usually good at) that he messed up but he didn't let it affect his game a bit where it may have done in the past.

Hes not even been much improved, hes been incredible, yesterday was the best ive seen him on and off the ball, if he keeps that up other clubs will come in for him.

Ive honestly never seen anything quite like it, he was our worst (and i called him it) ever signing half way through last year.

Hes looking every inch a 30 mill pound footballer at the moment.

If Onana playerd like Iwobi yesterday we'd be raving.

Credit to Lampard for getting it out of him.
He is the only player responding to Lampard instruction. Work his socks off at both end. We would’ve won all 3 games if we have 11 players with the same mindset.
Effort is above everything if the squad lacks quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back