Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he scores a last minute winner at Goodison during this current run of form, he will explode in a shower of something suspiciously sticky. Such a trier for the cause since the penny dropped.

Was very brave yesterday, arms out asking for the ball off the centre backs even when he wasn’t in huge amounts of space. Knows where his next touch or pass is before the ball gets to him. Trusts himself now which is so nice to see. Confusing but incredible transformation from the guy dribbling at full backs and simply running out of time to decide what to do and tripping over himself 9 months ago.

Credit where credit it is due, a player I thought had nothing in a skill set that I wanted from a footballer, awful at pressing, could not tackle and his passing and dribbling were terrible. I honestly hated seeing his name on the team sheet. I said on multiple occasions, he will never be a player I want at Everton, I now happily eat humble pie, the lad has improved at a rate I thought was impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back