Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad troll. About as good at it as iwobi is at scoring.
You think my comment wasnt 100% correct? Really? For example if Coleman had stayed fit more, if Pattersen had been fit more, if Doucoure didnt get that red against Spurs, if none of that happens you really think we would still be on 28 points?
Bizzare you think we havent misssed DCL

You think my comment wasnt 100% correct? Really? For example if Coleman had stayed fit more, if Pattersen had been fit more, if Doucoure didnt get that red against Spurs, if none of that happens you really think we would still be on 28 points?
This is the Iwobi thread you utter moron

Yes. He's never injured cos he never fcking tackles anyone.

Yes. He's never injured cos he never fcking tackles anyone.
And?

The poster correctly said he has started every game for us in the league this season. Then I correctly said he is always available, if the rest of the squad could do this we would be ok. Which is spot on
The only reply from you should of been "this is a really good point, i agree" and nothing more

And?

The poster correctly said he has started every game for us in the league this season. Then I correctly said he is always available, if the rest of the squad could do this we would be ok. Which is spot on
The only reply from you should of been "this is a really good point, i agree" and nothing more

Oh shut up.
Idiot.

So how has what you said got anything to do with Alex Iwobi doing nothing for 26 games this season??

Because he runs around a bit??
Read the posts, understand them, its not hard, the thread is about Iwobi, and both me and Azza made a good points about the player and squad, which have both clearly gone right over your head.....as always

At best he's only ever been a bench warmer. As it stands he's probably one of our 'stars'. Just shows how far we have fallen.
I'd still play him as we are unfortunately 'all in' now. He will be the reason that we ether survive or go down,
He needs to be ahead of Doucoure though. He has quick feet - unlike Doucore who is the clumsiest player I've seen. Doucoure needs to play in the middle.
Christ knows who plays at r-b though. I suspect it has to be Patts - we need to shut down Barnes Maddison and Tielemans. Scary stuff - hope we don't bottle it again.

At best he's only ever been a bench warmer. As it stands he's probably one of our 'stars'. Just shows how far we have fallen.
I'd still play him as we are unfortunately 'all in' now. He will be the reason that we ether survive or go down,
He needs to be ahead of Doucoure though. He has quick feet - unlike Doucore who is the clumsiest player I've seen. Doucoure needs to play in the middle.
Christ knows who plays at r-b though. I suspect it has to be Patts - we need to shut down Barnes Maddison and Tielemans. Scary stuff - hope we don't bottle it again.
Thing is he isnt bench warming, he is starting, but no other players are taking the place away from him. He will start on Monday, and give us %100 of what he has in his locker

How is he a coward?

He works hard, probably tries to do as much with the ball as anyone else. I think you can easily say he hasn’t got the quality needed, but he isn’t a coward imo.
Spot on, its witch hunting, hardly a coward when he makes himself available, besides in the games he has left i fully expect him to have at least one massive game, if Keane can pull one out of the bag so can Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back