Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is he isnt bench warming, he is starting, but no other players are taking the place away from him. He will start on Monday, and give us %100 of what he has in his locker
I know he's starting. My point was that he should never ever have been a starter for Everton Football Club - and yet now he's a regular if not the main man. No wonder we are where we are. Not blaming him 0- he tries - but he's just not good enough - and if he is one of the better players it shows how cr8p the rest are.

I know he's starting. My point was that he should never ever have been a starter for Everton Football Club - and yet now he's a regular if not the main man. No wonder we are where we are. Not blaming him 0- he tries - but he's just not good enough - and if he is one of the better players it shows how cr8p the rest are.
I dont even think we have any top 6 players now, maybe our best asset is Pickford but no chance any CL sides come in for him, we seem to think Spurs might but i dont see it now, just too many going in and its not all on the defense.
Alex Iwobi is the level we are at right now, massive rebuild ahead

£34 million wasn’t it?absolutely frightening,Arsenal must have seen us coming,no one else was interested,he’s ran around a bit got the goal v Newcastle last season,probably one of our better players,thats not hard though!!!truly flatters to deceive with no end product and doesn’t score goals,new contract?nah,no way,not for me!!!

£34 million wasn’t it?absolutely frightening,Arsenal must have seen us coming,no one else was interested,he’s ran around a bit got the goal v Newcastle last season,probably one of our better players,thats not hard though!!!truly flatters to deceive with no end product and doesn’t score goals,new contract?nah,no way,not for me!!!
They very likely were open to selling him but hadn't received any offers. They probably expected about £15m and then Everton come in all guns blazing at more than double that. The guy is an absolute fraud of a footballer who has been an unmitigated disaster from day one. Giving out a few easter eggs to a load of scallies at the Liver Building doesn't make up for that, Alex. He should pay back 80% of his salary for the past 4 years.

They very likely were open to selling him but hadn't received any offers. They probably expected about £15m and then Everton come in all guns blazing at more than double that. The guy is an absolute fraud of a footballer who has been an unmitigated disaster from day one. Giving out a few easter eggs to a load of scallies at the Liver Building doesn't make up for that, Alex. He should pay back 80% of his salary for the past 4 years.
We did the same with Siguurdsonn,we could have hung out for around £25-30 million,no one else was really sniffing around,offer rejected and like a kid in a sweet shop we go in firm at £45million😱it’s no wonder we are in such a mess financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back