Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't fault his effort, unfortunately,that's all he brings to the party, he can't tackle, his passing is very sloppy he creates very little and scores very rarely. Our real problem, is that while all that is true, he is one of the better players in this current squad.
I’d argue his effort is a con. He’s got blagging it off to a fine art. Someone else posted that he sprints when he’s no chance of getting the ball but jogs into say a 50/50. This observation is spot on.
If we want someone who runs a lot, may as well sign me or Mo Farah.

I’d argue his effort is a con. He’s got blagging it off to a fine art. Someone else posted that he sprints when he’s no chance of getting the ball but jogs into say a 50/50. This observation is spot on.
If we want someone who runs a lot, may as well sign me or Mo Farah.

So many seem to fall for that. And the shame is there or no real leaders in this squad to call him out on the pitch for it.
If i took over this club on a monday. He wouldnt be at this club by the tuesday. He is everything character wise you dont want at a club.

I truly dislike this lad, he epitomises for me the flaw in many modern players. He has the skill, the speed and the experience to be a start for a team as poor as ours but he simply hasn't the heart for it. It strikes me that he plays for his stats. It isn't only him, of course it isn't, but it grates more with him, because if he had a little heart, he could be our saviour.

Needs to buck his ideas up. Been completely wasteful in the attacking third.

When Tarkowski was having a pop at the forward line, 100% it was aimed at Iwobi, Gray, Maupay and to a lesser extent Mcneil.

There'll be little cliques within the squad but I'd be confident that barely any of them associate off the pitch together, maybe a couple do. There's no chemistry, no relationships, no attitude of "I've got your back", just a bunch of overpaid, piss poor conmen blagging their way to a fortune and mugging the club who are run by 2 senile clueless old men

When Tarkowski was having a pop at the forward line, 100% it was aimed at Iwobi, Gray, Maupay and to a lesser extent Mcneil.

There'll be little cliques within the squad but I'd be confident that barely any of them associate off the pitch together, maybe a couple do. There's no chemistry, no relationships, no attitude of "I've got your back", just a bunch of overpaid, piss poor conmen blagging their way to a fortune and mugging the club who are run by 2 senile clueless old men

Tarkowski and Coady are best mates with Coleman it seems. Keane eats his dinner in the car park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back