2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants Champions League apparently.

“I won’t go to Saudi Arabia,” Iwobi unequivocally stated in an interview with Brila FM. “I feel like I have a lot to prove with my football, and I would like to play in the Champions League. It has always been my dream; I have played in it before, and I want to have a taste of it again.”

As discussions regarding his potential transfer unfolds, Iwobi maintains a focused approach, entrusting such matters to his agent. Emphasizing his commitment to the Nigerian national team, he remarked, “I am here to do a job for my national team and to stay focused on football.”

lol lol

I think he might find out the hard way when he sees the list of clubs fighting over him.
I don't even care about that. There's no way he's not seen the way Evertonians talk about him. He's never been played in his preferred spot (his words). Even if you're going to Bournemouth surely you're going to be happier than dealing with all the crap here?

I personally think he'll have really good offers around Europe but even if he doesn't I can't see signing here again as the best choice.

I don't even care about that. There's no way he's not seen the way Evertonians talk about him. He's never been played in his preferred spot (his words). Even if you're going to Bournemouth surely you're going to be happier than dealing with all the crap here?

I personally think he'll have really good offers around Europe but even if he doesn't I can't see signing here again as the best choice.

Erm, he has? He played the entirety of Lampard’s spell in charge there.

What really good offers do you see him getting? I see him going to Fenerbahce.

So he played like 25% of the time where he wants to. I'd imagine he'd want that closer to 100% but who can say?

I think there'll be middle tier teams in bigger leagues interested.

If he was any good in his preferred position the multitude of managers he’s had might’ve played him there.
*waits for you to pull up irrelevant nonsense stats*

I see. Welcome to Udinese then Alex.

If he was any good in his preferred position the multitude of managers he’s had might’ve played him there.
*waits for you to pull up irrelevant nonsense stats*
It's not even stats. Our managers were a bunch of clowns and the one who was reasonably competent behaved like a clown because he didn't care once he realized he couldn't actually fast track us to Europe in 18 months. I place 0 value on any of their evaluations of the squad.

It's not even stats. Our managers were a bunch of clowns and the one who was reasonably competent behaved like a clown because he didn't care once he realized he couldn't actually fast track us to Europe in 18 months. I place 0 value on any of their evaluations of the squad.

Was Emery a clown too, because he didn’t play him in his preferred position at Arsenal either.

He was played in his "preferred position" for most of the end of the season before last and the start of last season. He was OK, he creates things and can put a shift in but he doesn't score enough goals for an attacking midfielder, he's a good player for a team that has many good players and that isn't us, but he's not worth 125,000 a week over three years. Get a good offer sell, we can invest in a wide man who produces and a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back