2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_8996.jpeg

Wow… Do we get a trophy for effort or something?!

You can't argue it when it's obvious his best position is down the middle, even if you don't rate him it's pretty obvious he is not a wide player.

Probably is.

But he'd never ever ever ever playing centrally for any other club in the league as every team has an actual central midfielder.

Which is really the point that while he can play there...he really shouldn't if you're a decent premier league football team.

Had a few half decent games lad ?

How about the years of shoite you served up ?

On yer bike ....Sell ASAP.

I cant tell you how much i hate a player like iwobi thinking he has options regarding wether he chooses to grace Everton with his presence again or look elsewhere. The audacity of this bang average fraud. Everton have plummeted so much that we're likely to have this chump trying to play Everton off thinking he holds all the cards.

I want to vomit.

I cant tell you how much i hate a player like iwobi thinking he has options regarding wether he chooses to grace Everton with his presence again or look elsewhere. The audacity of this bang average fraud. Everton have plummeted so much that we're likely to have this chump trying to play Everton off thinking he holds all the cards.

I want to vomit.
I hope he & his agents do a fantastic job of SELLING him.
May as well dupe someone else same as we were.

I want to vomit.
So true
He's all fur coat and no knickers

iwobe was a decent signing at the wrong price. I think he did a lot of decent team work, did well in transition. Unfortunately, he was and will never be a match winner, or an alternative to Wilfred Zaha.
I think if he was signed for 10m we will would all be saying decent servant in troubled times.
Yeah deffo.

We really screwed ourselves over buying a bunch of average squad players for 20-30m and silly wages.

We have 2 of them out on loan and have not missed them at all even though we are utter, utter, utter crap.

sounds like he spat his dummy out because the 100k a week contract lampard promised him has been withdrawn.
quiet laughable he is quoted saying he wants to play in the CL,maybe someone like rangers or ajax might take him but the wages will be a tenth of what he steals here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back