2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked where someone (probably a Fulham fan) replied to the abuse of Iwobi’s assist record and said ‘if not for his assists your darling club would be lavishing in the championship’ 🤣

I’m not sure how lavish the championship is but perhaps this is why theatre Bill is so desperate to put us there?

Not proud to say it's reached and angered a huge chunk of the Bulgarian Everton supporters from what I can see.

You monster.
Deception on the internet is a well established thing so you’d hope someone looking at that amateurish put together graphic, by my fair hand, that you’d go hmmm why am I only seeing this here and would be really say that?

Instead well Cambridge Analytica or Moscow, I’m available for hire (as Carlos noted).

Deception on the internet is a well established thing so you’d hope someone looking at that amateurish put together graphic, by my fair hand, that you’d go hmmm why am I only seeing this here and would be really say that?

Instead well Cambridge Analytica or Moscow, I’m available for hire (as Carlos noted).
We have elections here soon, I'll pm you closer to the date I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back