2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny but he might get a lot of abuse on social media now for comments he hasn't made from dumb angry Everton da's. Probs not the best plan.
If I was a professional footballer I'd be hiring an agency to handle my social media (tbh most do, but lots also handle it themselves) and have them just not deliver any of the abuse or necessary criticism to me. Don't need to hear it or know about it. Just make me look good on the various networks and find ways to make me more money on social media. The boo brigade would be wasting their time and I'd be using the money from my social media presence to buy more man bags and Rolls Royce cars.

Honestly dont care about the lad leaving one bit, improved the last two seasons but still not good enough whatever the stats about creating ect. Simple fact is never got enough goals ect got a great price for him would not be talking about him going if we bought in a player to replace him. He is like most of this team who i hope the end is close was never menatally strong enough or good enough to play for this club. Whatever mess this club is in atm we can do better than iwobi

Screenshot_2023-09-04-16-34-21-124_com.android.chrome.webp

I don't think he knows which club he has joined. I think he may think it is Juve because of the black and white.

I think Fulham will have a much more difficult season this time around and this season is a real test of Marco Silva.

Iwobi is a gobshite if those comments are true
Look at the name of the account posting it then have shame for falling for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back