2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs got no choice but to accept this offer. £20m is fantastic business for someone, who lets be honest, is not very good. Let’s just hope we have someone lined up to come in.

I dont think there is any truth in that amount if honest. He isnt worth that if he had 5 years left let alone his last year.
Be nice if it was but i think some journo has just made that up.
Id take anything to get shot if him.

I dont think there is any truth in that amount if honest. He isnt worth that if he had 5 years left let alone his last year.
Why do people undervalue our own players so much. Yes he's not very good. But 20mill is the going rate for an average Premier league player these days. Hell, its the going rate for a decent championship player !

I‘m expecting Iwobi to attract an incredible amount of “xbids before the bid“ because he gets on base. A stat fans wet dream who is a fraud to the trained eye, trousering at least double the weekly wage he would be getting anywhere else for his “output”. Needs the bin if we can get actual money for him just like the majority of the squad, before he TikTok’s his way off in to the sunset to sign for Trabzonspor or some other no mark Turkish team next summer

Let’s wait and see mate, I think anything north of 10m personally is great for us, especially if it allows us to get in gnonto or a ball playing cm.

I‘m expecting Iwobi to attract an incredible amount of xbids before the bid because he gets on base. A stat fans wet dream who is a fraud to the trained eye, trousering at least double the weekly wage he would be getting anywhere else for his “output”. Needs the bin if we can get actually money for him, just like the majority of the squad.

Im pretty sure when he signed someone at the club mentioned that. Might have been Brands, not sure. Said this before but this is why i liked Moyes and his transfer policy. All the dithering dave was nonsense. He wanted character in a player and if he didnt see it he wouldnt sign them.

1693489473914.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back