2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how anyone of sound mind and body could actually hand over 20 million pounds for someone who you could get for nothing in less than a year. For all the difference he'll make I'll go play for them in the meantime for 200k all in.

It's too good to be true so he's bound to fail the medical when both hamstrings are violently expelled from his back door whilst on the treadmill.

It's a reasonable fee for a very average player at the last yr of his contact.

You have stated he isn't very good & that 20mill is the going rate for a average prem player... I don't know what your expecting, as you have answered your own thoughts here.
Huh. I was answering the dude that said he doesn't believe the rumoured fee to be likely and that we should expect less. I'm not saying we should get more, I'm saying that 20m is fair for an average Premier league player.

I’m taking my six shooters and firing them in to the ceiling like a Yosemite Sam motherfunster, 20 million quid daylight robbery even failed former Everton managers still do Everton’s work.

Huh. I was answering the dude that said he doesn't believe the rumoured fee to be likely and that we should expect less. I'm not saying we should get more, I'm saying that 20m is fair for an average Premier league player.
He created more chances from open play last season than any other player outside of the top 6 and had 7 assists in the league with Neil Maupay upfront.

He's also an industrious footballer.

£20 million is fair in the current market with a year left on his contract

£20 million is a fantastic price and can (hopefully) immediately be used to bring in another winger (please, on the right), CM, or CB!

£20 million is a fantastic price and can (hopefully) immediately be used to bring in another winger (please, on the right), CM, or CB!

We probably can't turn down 20m given his contract situation, but the bit in bold is where this becomes either a great deal or a massive risk. We will miss what he brings, but if it enables two signings in positions we need it probably tips the balance. We don't have a lot of time, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back