2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have won the only game this season where he didn't play.

I don't even mind him tbh, the drivel from the matrixmen is just so boring
I just don’t want Kevin or Moshiri getting any ideas by reading those stats. The sooner he is gone the sooner Everton FC can heal

He will do well at Fulham. It's a good move for him to play with more than one player with an actual footballing brain (Garner and ok occasionally McNeil) and circa £20 million would be very welcome for Everton given he's in the last year of his contract.

It will be a good deal all round.

He will do well at Fulham. It's a good move for him to play with more than one player with an actual footballing brain (Garner and ok occasionally McNeil) and circa £20 million would be very welcome for Everton given he's in the last year of his contract.

He used to play with them at Arsenal and got laughed out of the place.

Expectations will be lower, pressure of our profile been too much for him. It's why Arsenal ended for him.

I’d rather we sell him and use the £15m to send Chairman boys pen to fat camp & buy big nose some extra large Kleenex ultra which he can’t use on his downstairs mixup when he’s having fuzzy tingle times

He used to play with them at Arsenal and got laughed out of the place.
And that assertion is based on him playing almost 150 games in 4 seasons at Arsenal?
Arsenal spent over £70 million on his replacement Pepe and he lasted less time than Iwobi!
Wenger didn’t suffer fools gladly. He rated Iwobi and continually played him. I could take into account his opinion or yours...tough call...
I'm not claiming he's Zidane but he isn't anywhere near as bad as some make out on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back