Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Iwobi ranked at Everton 2022/23.

Goals 0
Assists 0
Head wobbles 34.6 per 90
Balls kicked out of play 25.3 per 90

Transfer to Fulham = Priceless

By the way, those stats arent even close to being true.

crap.webp

Michael Keane makes more progressive passes.

Alex Iwobi ranked at Everton 2022/23.

Goals 0
Assists 0
Head wobbles 34.6 per 90
Balls kicked out of play 25.3 per 90

Transfer to Fulham = Priceless

By the way, those stats arent even close to being true.

View attachment 225343

Michael Keane makes more progressive passes.
When you cherry pick stats, anything can look good

Loving the way the other 3 years of his stay here have just been wiped from memory; let’s just focus on the 15 games when he looked half decent

Not sure how Brian Clough managed without a load of data to sift through about John Robertson’s ball carries. Maybe he just judged players with his eyes.
He said Robertson was scruffy and a bit tubby when he first saw him. He was in the reserves too. He then went on to arguably win the European cup for them twice and be rated as Forest's best ever player. Such a great story.

His departure could hopefully be the closing chapter on the Moshiri era, an era which I’ll forever associate with the sight of this headless chicken wobbling about as the opposition break through our gaping chasm of a midfield and absolutely lashing every single pass at his teammate’s necks.

The closing chapter will be when Keane leaves.

The poster boy for the ruination of the club by Moshiri and Kenwright.

Play him in the correct position and he's a decent player with a lot of good attributes. Put him out wide and all of his faults are magnified. It's really not hard.

I agree to a degree.

But what's his best position then? Number 10? He can't get goals. Number 8? He can't or doesn't tackle to any great effect.

Feel free to disagree, but a number 10 who can't get at least 7-8 goals a season is a waste of space. Some number 10's are prolific. This lad falls to bits in front of goal.

As for number 8, I will admit he's looked decent there at times, but he's just not combative enough for it in my opinion.

How our standards have fallen when players like iwobi are being touted as irreplaceable and key to what we do as an attacking team…..Kinell. Twitter/X is a farce about him.

The revisionism is unreal - he’s average at best, he was average at arsenal and he’s not progressed here; he won’t sign the contract offer so get as much as we can and move on.

I agree to a degree.

But what's his best position then? Number 10? He can't get goals. Number 8? He can't or doesn't tackle to any great effect.

Feel free to disagree, but a number 10 who can't get at least 7-8 goals a season is a waste of space. Some number 10's are prolific. This lad falls to bits in front of goal.

As for number 8, I will admit he's looked decent there at times, but he's just not combative enough for it in my opinion.
Next to Onana both playing as 8s with Gueye as a #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back