2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we start playing a midfield three I think he could actually be a decent anchor dm if he could adapt to new directives. His current flaws involve roaming too much and not being mobile to match his aims to encompass the entire pitch in an effective fashion. I think if he would prosper if he had a set objective to cover a very specific territory in front of the defense. Hes still an efficient tackler and when he's not being too frantic he actually has the capacity to provide adequate passing. His current physicality prevents him from being a comprehensive box to box but he still has valuable traits. Obviously prefer a true dm but think he can fill the void.

I dont know how anyone doesnt like this player. Give away the odd pass but that's about it. He tries to pass the ball forward. He is a snidy aggressive argumentative Evertonian who gets around the pitch. His effort is immense and might tire towards end of matches but that's due to his work ethic and his willingness to do all the unselfish running and grafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.