2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was good last year under Ancelotti, but probably on a massive wage and seems to get lost a lot in a two man midfield. If a good replacement is found then it's not a big issue.

Probably no real truth in it anyway, as most football rumours from the Italian press is rubbish like ours.

We should be adding numbers and quality to the midfield, not weakening it.

We always leave ourself short for some reason, like we did when we let the young French lad go on loan and we had Digne as our only natural left back. Master stroke that, and we are doing it again.

Name names, Egil. Longstaff?
Ulrik Saltnes and Sondre Brustad Fet at Bodø Glimt had managed to perform at the same level as Allan + Eirik Hestad Molde, and had cost a fraction. Norman at Norwich had performed far better than Allan, and has a much lower salary. Not that I want any of these players, but there's a big pool of players out there.

One of the better performers for me. Wouldn’t get rid but again another with only 12 months on his contact come June.

Ulrik Saltnes and Sondre Brustad Fet at Bodø Glimt had managed to perform at the same level as Allan + Eirik Hestad Molde, and had cost a fraction. Norman at Norwich had performed far better than Allan, and has a much lower salary. Not that I want any of these players, but there's a big pool of players out there.
Ah yes, Ulrik Saltnes, Sondre Brustad Fet, Eirik Hestad and Norman, I feel like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.