2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another player who can't wait to get away from Benitez by the look of it
Have there been any murmurings of discontent from Allan? That would be the only reason this made any sense, if he is not agitating for a move then its nuts

Can’t be true, if it is, we might as well just give up.

He’s looked exposed of recent because Tapas Tits can’t set up a side up.

Put him in a three he’s unreal. The work ethic alone is more than anything any one else brings.

Massively under rated.
Does the dirty work brilliantly most matches. Looks exposed sometimes, but I put that down to the setup where the players haven’t been told when to press or not. The midfield moves up, the defence holds its line and we’re left with a canyon in the middle of the park.

Can't be in January. In the summer, fine. He's aging and limited in the Premier League. But it would be outrageous to sell him now as our midfield is already atrocious enough. We need to be adding without subtracting players who actually play. No freaking way. But I also said something similar about Digne, so this would just be further evidence that Benitez will drag us down to where his ego lives, no matter the cost.

If it were a sale, I’d say fair enough, he’s not getting any younger and we could do with balancing the books when we get opportunities. But we gain absolutely nothing by loaning him out.

A loan is obviously unthinkable but I would happily sell this window for the right price and provided we can get a replacement. He is ok but not as good as first advertised and he'll only get worse and lose value the longer we keep him.

I'd love us to cap our signings to a maximum age of 26 and value of £20m. It would encourage proper scouting from us at the very least rather than letting any manager who happens to be holding down the fort at the time to blow £20+m and god knows what in wages on his former players.

Honestly if Digne & Allan go and we replace them with Mylo & Longsh#t, it’s irrelevant in saying we can drop X amount of millions in the summer.

We will be in the friggin championship..

Status
Not open for further replies.