2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever someone says 'always seemed to score against us' my mind flashes to Les Ferdinand. It's not a happy place for me.
Saw his very last appearance against us at the tail end of his career,im sure it was for Leicester at their place,he came on as a sub near the end,there was a collective groan from all us Blues!!!he didn't score thankfully,he'd done enough damage to us,maybe he thought enough was enough ?

I see qweg oqweef talking up the sale of big Ama for his mate Bill Jung-Un, the other day, the motte worm.

“Onana is going to be a world beater. If he starts contributing goals I think we’ll just enjoy him while we’ve got him.”

Why bother taking like that? Let’s just have a bit of positivity and enjoy beating top of the league before we slump back to negativity ffs.

The so called “Everton” journos really make my pee boil.

I see qweg oqweef talking up the sale of big Ama for his mate Bill Jung-Un, the other day, the motte worm.

“Onana is going to be a world beater. If he starts contributing goals I think we’ll just enjoy him while we’ve got him.”

Why bother taking like that? Let’s just have a bit of positivity and enjoy beating top of the league before we slump back to negativity ffs.

The so called “Everton” journos really make my pee boil.

Stellar.

Personally, I think Amadou Onana would walk into the current Liverpool team, but...

Sam Allardyce on Onana:

Would any Everton players get in the Liverpool team currently?” Allardyce was asked.

No, but I like the look of that new lad in midfield though, Onana, it’s too early though, no, not yet it’s too early, ask me next season” Allardyce replied.

Personally, I think Amadou Onana would walk into the current Liverpool team, but...

Sam Allardyce on Onana:

Would any Everton players get in the Liverpool team currently?” Allardyce was asked.

No, but I like the look of that new lad in midfield though, Onana, it’s too early though, no, not yet it’s too early, ask me next season” Allardyce replied.
Wouldn’t ask him the time.

Imagine having to fight Big Sam for a bite of his burger. He'd rip your arm off and beat you to d
Ex RS Suarez would probably go for a sneaky chomp on Sam's arm hoping to distract him and then pounce on his burger,on second thoughts he'd probably forget all about the burger and just finish eating Sam's arm???

Status
Not open for further replies.