2023/24 Amadou Onana

You both need lasik surgery.
Come off it I know you love him and will cry yourself to sleep when he goes, he’s had the odd good game other than that his 2 years here haven’t been great let’s be honest. And I know the side around him isn’t great either but quality players stand out in poor or average sides he hasn’t and we definitely won’t miss him when he moves on as he doesn’t add anything to our side as it is.

Come off it I know you love him and will cry yourself to sleep when he goes, he’s had the odd good game other than that his 2 years here haven’t been great let’s be honest. And I know the side around him isn’t great either but quality players stand out in poor or average sides he hasn’t and we definitely won’t miss him when he moves on as he doesn’t add anything to our side as it is.

How would a 22 year old Busquets do in our team with Garner and Doucoure as they currently line up?

How would a 22 year old Busquets do in our team with Garner and Doucoure as they currently line up?
This was said about 22 year old Busquets.

"He's one of the greatest talents that has been given to Spanish football. This is a discovery. The first time I saw Busquets playing, I called a friend and said: ‘I saw a player from an extinct species’. He's a star."
César Luis Menotti, July 2011

But you know, good luck to the lad, hes made it pretty clear he doesnt wanna play for Everton and thats fair enough.

Hope he goes on to have a long and successful career, I have no ill will to him.