2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really won't.
Clubs are dropping like flies atm though, I agree he will go eventually but we have gone from him being linked to Barca and Bayern (Both apparently walking away now due to his wage demands) to Arsenal (Apparently that's only as backup if they can't get Bruno from Newcastle) too him now being linked with the likes of Villa and Spurs. I keep hearing on here how he is a world beater so we should have bids/interest flooding in for him surely?

Clubs are dropping like flies atm though, I agree he will go eventually but we have gone from him being linked to Barca and Bayern (Both apparently walking away now due to his wage demands) to Arsenal (Apparently that's only as backup if they can't get Bruno from Newcastle) too him now being linked with the likes of Villa and Spurs. I keep hearing on here how he is a world beater so we should have bids/interest flooding in for him surely?

Players that are difficult to sell are the Michael Keane’s of this world. If we ever want to sell this dude it won’t be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.