Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very rarely will a player come out and says "I want out" but if that's not a "come and get me" please I don't know what is.

What is this thing called? love
What? Is this thing called love?
What 'is' this thing called love?
What is this thing, called love?
What is 'this' thing called love?
🤷‍♂️

• Unsure
Reactions: MJA

Not we don't...one of our goals last season contained 29 uninterrupted passes...don't do that by playing HoofBall

You just don't like Dyche coz he's English.
Are you referring to the Beto goal v Newcastle in the 96th minute? It was a superb goal and amazing bit of play, but you have to take into account it was the last minute of the game and we were knocking it about playing keep-ball to see out a 2-0 lead, as every team does in that situation. If we were not leading the game and it wasn't the last minute, we'd be launching the ball in the box at every opportunity not passing it round like peak Barca.

Are you referring to the Beto goal v Newcastle in the 96th minute? It was a superb goal and amazing bit of play, but you have to take into account it was the last minute of the game and we were knocking it about playing keep-ball to see out a 2-0 lead, as every team does in that situation. If we were not leading the game and it wasn't the last minute, we'd be launching the ball in the box at every opportunity not passing it round like peak Barca.
Some teams knock it into the corner and hold it up...not a Sean Dyche team though.

Thank you for absolutely proving my point.

Some teams knock it into the corner and hold it up...not a Sean Dyche team though.

Thank you for absolutely proving my point.
And some teams knock the ball around like that throughout the majority of a game, because that's how they're coached to play football. Not a Sean Dyche team though, they go long to the big lad up top - but sure, you cherry pick one bit out of 18 months of "football" if it convinces you that 'Hoof Ball style of play is media crated fallacy'.

That goal had nothing to do with Dyche though. Dyche's so called Hoof Ball style of play is media crated fallacy and absolute fools like you have bought into it ha.
I really don’t know how people watch us play every week and believe this. It’s overstated maybe, but we’re not a team that effectively plays through the lines regularly or that creates a lot from open play passing on the ground.

It’s also not a bad thing necessarily! But jeez let’s be honest about it.

That goal had nothing to do with Dyche though. Dyche's so called Hoof Ball style of play is media crated fallacy and absolute fools like you have bought into it ha.
You can call it inelegant or whatever, but we certainly don’t play “Hoof Ball.” I’d actually argue that we often play pretty compact in possession for a large part- that is something we have struggled to do in the past. We lack the creativity atm but it isn’t hoof ball

I'm dead confused. Apparently if you play him in his preferred position, with world class players around him he'll shine. He's shone all the way to the bottom of the forum, I've got repetitive strain injury in me scrolling finger he's sunk so low. WTAF is going on @Zatara ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back