2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a tactical problem. Nobody in our team passes forward. We can get into all of the reasons this happens (the list is long and distinguished) or we could just use some damn common sense since Dyche teams have been doing the same thing for over a decade now. You remember a good midfielder on a Dyche team? Me neither.
We do pass forward though.

In past tournaments, we've seen players who excelled secure moves to top clubs. That's my goal. I aim to showcase my skills on the European stage and prove my worth," said Onana in an interview with the newspaper 'Het Laatste Nieuws', hinting at a possible transfer.
Seen that. Where does he say "I want to go" please?
Thank you.

Back on track. Remembered Onanas debut. He had this X factor. The problem is he and Guye are too similar. Maybe its too late, but he could actually play in a more advanced position.

Its called reading between the lines.
Exactly! It's hardly a wild leap that if a professional footballer had the opportunity to go to a bigger and better club, play with higher quality of players, under higher quality coaches, with more chance of winning trophies and earning greater salaries they'd reject it to stay at a club that can't offer any of that and they have no real affinity to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back