2023/24 Amadou Onana

All he needs to do is work hard, close people down and move the ball about
If he is not willing to do that, he is no good to us, plus shows a real arrogance about him and a flaw in his character

My personal view is he thinks he is better than us, and should be playing his football at a bigger club
I dunno, considering the guy has been racially abused by his own fans in both games this season, why should he care any more? Why should he show the utmost respect when he gets treated like crap? Fans want it all their own way but can’t take it when criticism comes back at them.

I hope he goes to United for peanuts, scores against us and does a knee slide in front of the backward knuckle dragging Neanderthals.

I dunno, considering the guy has been racially abused by his own fans in both games this season, why should he care any more? Why should he show the utmost respect when he gets treated like crap? Fans want it all their own way but can’t take it when criticism comes back at them.

I hope he goes to United for peanuts, scores against us and does a knee slide in front of the backward knuckle dragging Neanderthals.
He has been racially abused by a small minority of Idiots, which hopefully the police and the club will address and serve the appropriate punishments

To say his own fans, sounds as if it is the majority of fans - which I know you don’t mean

He has been racially abused by a small minority of Idiots, which hopefully the police and the club will address and serve the appropriate punishments

To say his own fans, sounds as if it is the majority of fans - which I know you don’t mean
It a symptom of the wider problem. The board being terrible and tbh the negativity from our fans is ridiculous.

Many players, future player constantly being written off.

Why should he show the utmost respect when he gets treated like crap?
Erm because he’s paid to do a job by the club and paid very well for the misfortune/honour whatever you’d like to call it. 2 incidents from 2 idiot fans what does he expect every single Everton fan to be on there knees for him to show respect if he put decent performances in he’d be shown the utmost respect, any abuse whether racial or anything else isn’t acceptable, but neither was that performance yesterday no fight at all from any of them and what makes it worse was wearing an armband for one of our own who lost his life working on the new stadium disgrace the lot of them.

What happened to the player that came on at Villa a year ago. Driving forward into the box with the ball, long strides going past players like they weren’t there.

Remember Rodwell scoring a great goal v Man Utd by running into the box with the ball and getting a shot away - used to infuriate me because he had that in his locker but never tried it again, just went more and more into his shell until there was nothing left.

Onana is heading the same way at the minute.
First half dozen games he did try to carry the ball, but to be honest it wasn’t very successful and probably told to stop doing it so often. Which is a shame, he has the capability to do it just have to adapt to the different way of carrying the ball in this league, I think he is capable just not adventurous enough.

He’s 22, not 19, and he’s been playing in this country for a year now. He hasn’t been good enough, he’s part of the issue.
Your right.
my point is two fold though a) that the coaching team need to do their job better. They need to bring the players out of their shells and create a winning mentality. They are failing. And b) regardless of whether he is playing well or badly, racist social media interactions neither help nor should they be tolerated

Where were these posts?

I‘ve never heard racist abuse at the match in years. Would think it would be dealt with swiftly.

I don't think he's been verified as an Everton fan from what I can see.

Because the internet is weird, Onana being linked to United and their fans not being impressed. See him on the end of a tonking...leads to the mentally handicapped jumping online. That's the way I see it.

Won't be a blue until it's confirmed