2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer we leave it the more risk there is we lose him. United and Arsenal would be in for him straight away.

He is absolutely mustard and other clubs will be watching now - I guarantee it.

Remember being desperate to sign Manny fernandez.... this lad is far better.

We have more financial clout now than the days of Fernandes.

Players speak highly of Silva and our setup/ambition.

We will get where we want to be eventually.

I’ve just the first 100 or do pages of this thread
I’d say there are some lads spoiling themselves in anticipation of the vaults being opened and unleashed on them
Some of the absolute crap that was written about this lad is unbelievable
From not being mentally strong , to being possibly physically broken forever , to he will never ever play a single game for us is just beyond belief
I hope he gets his PR person to join up , log on and vault all the unbelievers to kingdom come

Pretty sure it was tounge in cheek mate. You can’t write a lad off before he set foot on the pitch but you can have some fun with it.

Eh, they have similar skillsets, it's just Gomes is a lot better. They both like to carry the ball, both are tall, but I just don't see the quality of RLC. If Gomes played higher up the pitch, you'd see his final ball is pretty good and he can score as well.
RLC plays higher up the pitch that Gomes, they in no way undertake the same responsibilities, a like for like between the two is complete nonsense

He always seems to find a pass where someone is in at least 10yards of space when he’s looking for the out ball.

And even when he’s playing one twos in tight spots they’re always inch perfect.

Just like he is

Xoxox
I also think Dulwich’s handsomeness has lent positive influence on Everton’s club captain: Capt Jags has, imo, never looked more handsome. I feel confident in asserting that Everton is probably the team most often on the telly in The Lisbon.

It wouldn’t be in the players contract, it would be in the transfer contract between the clubs.

Barca are known for insisting on buyback clauses and they have a very strong negotiating position on most deals.
If the player says I’m not going back to Barca there is nothing the clubs can do about it
So a buyback clause only works if the player agrees to it

_104484797_gcteam.jpg

any midfielder or striker who gets into garth crooks' team of the week without scoring must have played really really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back